I've been to Texas to meet all the team.
The Rubbernecker Design Team--most of them. And a few others along the way.
I learned a lot on this trip...
- Stamping is even more fun with friends (I had NEVER stamped for fun with anyone but my kids in the room before--it is great--try it!!).
- There really is no such thing as too much paper OR too many stamps.
- When you go to Hobby Lobby it is best to bring along your own HL employee/guide! Thanks Shelly!
- That there is more to the "baker" in the middle of the U.S. (the shape that MN, IA, MO, AR, & LA make together on the US map) than I ever saw before.
- That not only do I work with a group of talented artists....but they are a group of really neat women, as well!!
Thanks Bev and Ron for hosting us--without you two--this past weekend would NOT have been possible!!
Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have some stamping to show you!!