Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wedding Gift



I am going to a wedding today. Unfortunately, I only know the mother of the groom. And since the couple is not registered anywhere, I had to guess a bit on their tastes. Hopefully, it is classic enough to fit in their new home, somewhere.

The zipper pulls say *heart* and *home*. The "Heather & Tony" was computer generated.

Materials (all SU! except where noted):
  • Stamps: Headline Alpha, Double line Doodle, Garden Silhouettes, Polka Dot and Paisley, Lovely as a Tree, Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
  • Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Light and dark grey--source unknown
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Going Grey
  • Accessories: Black Brads, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Black Organdy ribbon (retired), Ticket Corner Punch, black ribbon (WalMart)bookplate die (Ellison), Haringtion Font., zipper pulls (All My Memories).

Thanks for stopping by!

I must now go and make the card!!

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Oh! I love it!!

Judy Rozema said...

Well, I absolutely LOVE this -- now we need to find someone NAMED Tucker.....LOL

So sorry about your gift, but what a funny story!