Monday, August 24, 2009

Coffee time

I have been MIA for a bit.  As the summer activities wind down, and school has not yet started, my kids seem to need more of my attention –especially if I go down to my studio!

I am embarrassed to say how long these cards took to make, AND how little they look like my original intent.  But they are completed!!

Smell the Coffee

and the inside:Smell the Coffee-inside

Card #2:

Thanks a Latte

Both cards were stamped using the Impression Obsession stamps, and colored using colored pencils.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring??

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Jules they are both cute. And it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you got to stamp.
when do the kids start school? We start next Monday. Only a few more days they keep saying... lol

Deborah Anton said...

Jules..they are both so cute!! You got to stamp!! I agree with Stacy... it doesn't matter how long it took! I have been there many times and it is what it is!! Love it anyway!!

Connie M. said...

These are both so very cute, Jules! Love how colorful they both are!