Wednesday, November 04, 2009

REJOICE!

One word can say so much sometimes!  Especially with an image!

Today’s card is for Sketch Challenge #253 on SplitCoastStampers.

sc253 rejoice

Stamps: The Nativity and Christmas Nativity Sentiments from Starving Artistamps

Paper: Bo Bunny DP; Cardstock from Bazzill and Prism

Ink: StazOn-Jet Black

Accessories: Jewels (Basic Grey), punches (? and Martha Stewart), Prismacolor Pencils and baby oil,

I hope you are enjoying these Christmas images as much as I am!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

NOTE—by using the discount code (savetenJS) you can receive 10% off any Starving Artistamps and DoodleFactory stamps.

6 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! love the nativity scene!

TexasGrammy said...

I love this, Jules! What an endearing nativity ... and a perfect choice for this cool sketch! Soft and wonderful, my friend!

~Bev

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Jules...such a sweet nativity image and you did a great job with the sketch!!!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so soft and pretty, Jules!! Such a wonderful use of this sketch!

Debi said...

Jules I love this one too. You are so ROCKING the nativity scene cards lately!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet and pretty scene. Is this one the foam mounted one? I just can't seem to do the foam... I know... I know... lol