Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun Stuff!

Just playing around with the new DoodleFactory Creatures II line.

what diet

Stamps: Sprat from DoodleFactory Creatures II, Treats from "Sweets N Hearts" & "Halloween" sets, and sentiment from Starving Artistamps

Paper: DP from We R Memory Keepers

Ink: Circle punches, ribbon, Stickles, Glossy accents;

 

need coffee now

Also from the new DoodleFactory Creatures II line.
AND...this is a VERY good likeness of me before my first cup of coffee in the morning.

Stamps: Goonter from DoodleFactory Creatures II and Plaque Set all from Starving Artistamps.

Paper: Dp from We R Memory Keepers

Ink: Fluid Chalk Ink-Dark Brown

Accessories: Colored Pencils, Foam Tape, plastic dew drops

 

I am so glad you took the time to stop by here today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Don’t forget:  You can receive 10% off of Starving Artistamps AND DoodleFactory stamps at Starving Artistamps by using the discount code savetenJS.
Then click the *Recalculate* button to make sure you receive the discount!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Jules both of these made me LOL!

Becky said...

these are just the cutest things, they put a smile on my face because they do remind me of me :)