Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No Greater Gift

No new babies anywhere around me, but...just in case...I will be ready!
The image was first stamped on Bristol paper, colored in (with Copics); then I added stickles then diamond glaze. I cut the star and moon images out.

I also stamped the image with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass on my card and pasted the colored pieces on with foam tape. This way, my background stars were blue not black.


Ingredients:
  • Stamps: Sleeping Moon SKU:633-01 and no greater gift SKU:633-10 BOTH from Rubbernecker.com
  • Paper: cardstock from my stash; DP from Stella Rose/My Mind's Eye; Bristol paper (images stamped on to color)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass;
  • Accessories: foam tape, Copics, twine from the Twinery; Martha Stewart edge punches; stick on crystals; diamond glaze; stickles;



 

2 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Super sweet card Juliana! I have left an Italian Blog award for you on my blog in this post.....
http://theserendipitousstamper.blogspot.ca/2012/06/brayered-lake-tutorial-italian-blog.html
Have a fabulous weekend!
Ellen

Julia Aston said...

How sweet Juliana! love the colorful sparkly moon!