Monday, July 13, 2009

Faux Grid and Tea for Two!

This is for the Technique Lover's Challenge #229!

What a fun challenge!!
I really enjoyed doing this!  The link to Dawn's tutorial is in the link above.

The images are from Rubbernecker Stamp Company from a set called Tea Time (though the mugs are from Coffee Time).


Stamps: Tea Time and Coffee Time from Rubbernecker Stamp Company
Paper: Prism--Super Smooth White, Black, and Vibrant Teal; SU!-Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, embroidery floss, stapler, ruler, pen, circle and tag punches

Thanks for stopping by!!  Please come back on Wednesday to see my Wacky Wednesday and Color Throwdown projects!

8 comments:

Broni said...

This is wonderful, Juliana! I love your grid and using the teapots was just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How super cute!! I love your grid background!! Awesome job!! ;)

Becky said...

I love this!! This is so adorable. I love how you did the grid lines.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh. How. Cute! LOVE how the tag looks like it came right off a teabag!

Connie M. said...

OH my! This is just too cute, Jules!! These images are just perfect for this technique!! Love it!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute! I love that your lines are a little wavy, just like the lines in the images! Perfecto!

Judy Rozema said...

Wow!! I love this -- reminds me of a fun tablecloth for tea!!! So so cute, Jules!

Stacy Morgan said...

Sweet and cute! Great work with the grid!