Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kittie Kit Blog Hop

Hello Sister Friends!!  How are you?  Thank you for joining in on the KITTIE KIT HOP fun!!  We are SO excited to share with you!  In case you didn’t know, Rubbernecker Stamps has a line of stamps called KITTIE KITS and they include a  variety of images; these images can be used together in MANY different ways to create MANY different things!!   Just wait, you will see what I mean! The Stampin’ Sisterhood has come together to share some of the ways that THEY use them!  There is a HOP ROUTE for you to follow below!  You will find it along with MY creation!   AND?  So you won’t get lost, EACH Sister will have this list for you, to help you on your journey!!   Make sure to leave some LOVE at every stop, for you will want to be eligible for our PRIZE!!   What fun would it be without a PRIZE!! 


You could WIN 
Your choice of one AWESOME KITTIE KIT stamp set
Of YOUR CHOICE! 
The winner will be announced
FRIDAY 1/27
So you all have time to HOP!!


How cool is that?  OK, better get HOPPIN’, there is LOTS to see!!   Be on the look out for our NEXT HOP coming IN FEBRUARY!!  We look forward to bringing you MORE sharing and prizes!!  Until then, be sure to check out the daily posts on the STAMPIN’ SISTERHOOD blog!!  There is LOTS of inspiration to be found!  Thanks again for joining us today and ENJOY!!

Here is my card:

A detail shot of the sentiment:





Details:
  • Stamps: Kittie Kit Cause a Scene Out Door Master (SKU:KKCS M001); All from Rubbernecker Stamp Company;
  • Inks: StazOn: Jet Black; Fluid Chalk Ink: Chestnut Roan; Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass;
  • Papers: Cream, Black and Kraft cardstock; Memory Box Pixie Papers;
  • Accessories: Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foam; Prismacolor colored pencils (to fill in the bark); Spellbinders Scalloped Heart die (For making the sky); Martha Stewart doily lace trim deep edge punch; Canson photo corners; Buttons; foam tape;
I basically followed the steps Kittie has on her tutorials on her blog. Kittie Kraft.

Now go and see what my Stampin' Sisters have created--I know it will be fabulous!
If you are going in order HOP on over to Karen's blog: 
Karen's Kreative Kreations!

**HOP ROUTE**



43 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

OOH! I am so impressed!! I love your card with all those buttons and your image composition looks amazing! I should have gotten the Outdoor Master kit - I think that is the "first" one to have! Super job, Jules!

Unknown said...

Love your card! It's so pretty! Thanks for sharing.
Gini

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oooooh, how pretty, Jules! I love the buttons and your scene work is awesome!

golf_meg said...

This is awesome! from Martha

Bonnie Lynn said...

Great way to use that master kit!!

Becky said...

wow..Another stunning scene, loving all those buttons, how creative.

NancyD said...

Really great scene! Love the sentiment and the buttons. NancyD

C said...

Oooo...love the buttons and your tree is gorgeous!

craftymom205 said...

Lovely card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Julia Aston said...

How fun are the pretty buttons on this beautiful meadow scene! love your tree and grasses!

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea to use all the little *notions* on your beautiful card...you are such a clever girl!!!! I just love how you stamped the sentiment slightly over the tree, too...this is absolutely gorgeous, Jules!!!!!

Kittie said...

Jules, I love the sentiment stamped over the scene and all the buttons made me smile. Your groud grass is beautiful. Darling card!!

Kecia said...

WOW!!! I thought this was a Kittie card! Everything is just perfect. Your tree is just lovely, and the sky, ground...love it all. Love the placement of the sentiment too.

You totally rocked this hop!

Holly said...

*gasp* How BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I love this peaceful scene, and I love those buttons!!

Denise said...

Hi Jules - love the buttons on the card. You all have such a wonderful talent.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Very pretty! Love the placement of the sentiment partially over the tree.

Melissa E. said...

Wow! You did a great job with this stamp set! My poor Ranger Distress inks have been neglected and now, after seeing your card, I'm wondering why. What a great little work of art!

Becky said...

WOW....this one really makes you catch your breath! Love the buttons!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love it! That's a beautiful tree image! Fun addition with the buttons for embellishment.
DeniseB

Susan Bagley said...

Julianna,
Commend you on your choice of sentiment and the cute Notions (buttons). Very nice job on the coloring. I use my deep edge doily lace punch very often, I think its use here was perfect. Nice job.
Susan Bagley

DianeL said...

You gals are making it looki easy to create Kittie scenes - and are giving me the courage to try them.

Nancy said...

Oh so cute! The buttons are a great touch.

Judy Inukai said...

Great card. I love the tree.

Dawnll said...

Your tree is fabulous! Love the color and fullness

Joan V said...

Wow, I really love the grass under the tree. It looks so fluffy and refreshing. Beautiful card and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Ellen Taylor said...

Beautiful sky and grass! Awesome card! tfs

jimlynn said...

Fabulous scene! LOVE that wonderful tree and all the buttons are just lovely on here. SO very pretty.
Lynn

Sheila said...

Ya'll are so darn creative.

Don't you just love Kittie's stamps...I know I do!!! I think I can even create a scene...I sure would love to try.

Thanks for sharing your talent,
Sheila

Sandy Ference said...

Cute card. The buttons make it!
sandy17897@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Great card! Love that full and pretty tree!! Terrific coloring!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Donna

Basslady said...

a marvellous card! the buttons look fantastic!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

FrancineB said...

Beautiful scenery. The tree is gorgeous and I love the big cluster of buttons you used to highlight the scene.

Trisha said...

Beautiful card. How perfect is that sentiment with the buttons? patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Bev J. said...

Great scene you created and I love the buttons!

postalorphan said...

Wow - that tree turned out gorgeous!

Lori said...

Such a fun bright and happy card.

Heather said...

LOVE it! Your scene is just perfect. Makes me want a set of my own.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

The scene you built is so pretty! I love the tree and that little grassy area you stamped! The buttons are a fun, add, too! Great job!

Julia said...

I love the added detail of the buttons, so cute and fun.

DJreflections said...

These scenes are so sweet! Nice card

Sabrina said...

I love getting inspiration on how to create foregrounds to set those lovely trees in - yours is fabulous. And oh my, those buttons!!Gorgeous fun.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty scene and I love the added touch of all the buttons!

Karenajo

Anonymous said...

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast
coming yet again to read more news.
My website cheap car insurance