Friday, December 27, 2013

Style Remains

This is week two of the latest release from "A Day for Daisies"

I have used the lovely: "Fashion in a Cloud"!
She was great fun to use, and I can imagine her in a glamourous 1930's movie.

You are going to love what my fellow design team members have done this week, too!!!

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Tammy

Please come on over to the "A Day for Daisies" Blog for information about the new challenge (and prize)!!  It will be fun to play along!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, today!!


Card details:
Image: Fashion in a cloud by A Day for Daisies; 
Sentiment: Rubbernecker;
Paper: DCWV and Cosmo Cricket; Cardstock from Bazzil;
Accessories: foam tape, corner rounder, Stickles, Copic Markers;

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Love the pop of red against those clouds!

dpkennedy said...

I totally dig this stylish chic! I love the fur color you created on her coat! Gorgeous!

Hope your Christmas was fabulous and have a very Happy New Year Julianna!

dpkennedy said...

That should read, fur collar...lol!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the red coat.
Hope you had a great holiday!