Friday, January 17, 2014

True Love

There are new digital stamps/images at A Day for Daisies!!!
My card uses the brand new image, Mr. Right from A Day for Daisies.  (Something to note: this image is half off right now)
My inspiration was vintage valentines and old movies.  I am a sucker for both!

I didn't have any matching vintage looking ribbon, so I took this fun ribbon and took my heat gun to it in a few places.  Ta-da!  Old ribbon!

You WON'T want to miss what my fellow design team members have done!

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Tammy
~
Also it is the second week of the "Yellow" challenge at the "A Day for Daisies" blog.  I hope you can join us in using yellow!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Card Details:
Image: Mr. Right from A Day for Daisies;
Alpha Stamps: Hero Arts;
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Linen and Vintage Photo;
Papers: Bristol (smooth) paper; Very Vanilla (SU!); Bazzill dusty orchid cardstock; DP from DCWV;
Accessories: Pearls, Spellbinders dies, Martha Stewart heart and border punches; button; ribbon;

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful image and gorgeous coloring.

Deborah Anton said...

This is so beautifully colored Jules!

dpkennedy said...

Amazing coloring lady! I so love this!!