Monday, May 05, 2014

For the love of Jeannie!

My fellow design team member, Jeannie, is featured on this weeks' Featured Stamper Challenge (FS378) over at SplitCoastStampers!!!

To honor her, I chose her card: Sending All My Love.

I kept the layout and the theme, but changed the image, and colors.

Here is my card using Animal Heart (a digi from Hambo Stamps):

Jeannie is a wonderful crafter with a great sense of humor!  
She even made the crocheted flower on my card!!  

Congratulations, Jeannie!!


Card Details: 
Image: Animal Heart from Hambo Stamps;
Papers: Certainly Celery, white, & orchid cardstock; Me and My Big Ideas dp;
Coloring Medium: Shinhan and Copic markers;
Accessories: Crocheted flower by Jeannie; twine, trim, button, Spellbinder's Die and corner rounder punch;

No comments: