Friday, May 16, 2014

A CASE of Lambs for Chicks

Happy Friday!

It is time for another A Day for Daisies Challenge!
The challenge is to CASE another card!

I got to use Chick Feed:


I chose to CASE Broni's Lamb's Playing card:
You can view her post from March 2012, here.

I replaced her gingham ribbon with a sentiment, change the colors and paper (and image).


There are more beautiful creations from my design team members:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~Y
You can view the entire re-release at the A Day for Daisies Store!  And for the BEST DEAL for A Day for Daisies images I urge you to check out the CLUB!

I hope you can join us in our CASE Challenge at the A Day for Daisies Blog!

Enjoy your Friday!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog!


Card Details:
Image: Chick Feed, a digi from A Day for Daisies;Coloring Medium: Copic Markers;Papers: Bazzill Cardstock and Basic Grey (Hey Girl) designer papers; Accessories: Heidi Swap scalloped border; Shabby Shutters Distress ink; Hydrangea punches (Martha Stewart); foam tape, buttons, Spellbinders oval die;

No comments: