Friday, August 22, 2014

Veggie Love!

Friday is here!Which means I have an A Day for Daisies card for you.  Actually, today, I have TWO!
This first one uses Fancy Carrots:

AND the same thing; only different...My second card uses Fancy Onions:


The cards were created using an inspiration board for our new challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog:



For more veggie creations you want to visit the blogs of my fellow design team members:

Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
~
So another challenge is ON!  Come and play along!!   All you need to know is on the  A Day for Daisies Blog!!!

Did you know about the A Day for Daisies Club??  It is a great deal! ;)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope your weekend is full of fun (and some crafting)!


Details:
Images: Fancy Carrots/Fancy Onions from A Day for Daisies;
Coloring Medium: Copic markers;
Paper: Bristol paper and Bazzill cardstock;
Accessories: Template, Tim Holtz Distress Ink; sponges; foam tape; twine;

No comments: