Sunday, November 11, 2007

So Thankful!



We we very blessed by folks during Pastor Appreciation Month. So you know what that means....Thank you notes. (Remember you can click on the picture to veiw it larger) Since I need quite a few, I went with a simple layout for them. I colored the images while dh and I went to NYC last weekend for the marathon. (You can take colored pencils on the plane in case you wondered.) The leaf shape I punched out of the sticky part of a Post-It note and then used a sponge dauber to ink over the leaf mask. So easy but a fun element! (and easy to repeat for many cards)

Also, I am thrilled and thankful to announce that I have been invited to be a Guest Designer for Starving Artistamps. I am not exactly sure what that means yet. Although, I do know that means fresh rubber!! Their latest releases are very exciting!! You should check them out!!

Materials Used:

  • Stamps: Vases in Vogue and Give Thanks by SU!
  • Paper: DP (unknown); Old Olive, Kraft and Chocolate Chip CS by SU!
  • Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Old Olive and Chocolate Chip by SU!
  • Accessories: Post-It note, Dusty Miller punch by Family Treasures, Ribbon, Distressing Tool

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: