Friday, November 01, 2013

Thanksgiving Tree

It is time for another A Day For Daisies Challenge on the A Day For Daisies Blog!

Here is my card:

This week we have an inspiration piece:
I love fall, especially fall trees!

I would love to be the little girl in the image: Tree Top Dreams

She is so comfortable in the branches, talking with the birds.  I think she comes up this tree often!

You are going to love what my fellow design team members had made, too!
Please check each of them out... especially that last name. ;)


Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Tammy
~
Do you see a new name!?!?!  YES it is Tammy Hershberger, joining the A Day For Daisies Design Team.  Make sure you take the time to see her amazing creation!

Thank you for stopping by here!


Card Details: Digital Stamp: Tree Top Dreams from A Day For Daisies (sentiment is computer generated); Paper: purple and brown cardstock; Bristol Paper; patterned paper from Pebbles Inc.; Accessories: Copic markers; foam tape;

1 comment:

Broni said...

This is so gorgeous, Juliana!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you colored the soft lavender sky! How awesome!