- Stamps: All Stamps from Rubbernecker Stamp Company; Sentiment: Garden Tree Set (SKU: 559) and Love Set (SKU: 545)
- Ink: Color Box Chalk Ink-Dark Brown; Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage; Stampin' Up!-Barely Banana;
- Paper: Cardstock from Bazzill Prismatics;
- Accessories: Martha Stewart 3-In-1 Hydrangea punch; Stickles and Liquid Pearls, foam tape, dies from Spellbinders;
- I dabbed a bit of coordinating ink in the center of each hydrangea punch to add dimension before adding a drop of Liquid Pearls.
- Also, I stamped the hear on some leftover release paper (the backing on foam squares, stickers or even EZ Mount), cut out the heart, wiped off any left over ink to create a mask. I place the mask on the image stamped on the light yellow cardstock and sponged light yellow ink around the edge.
Come back soon!