Monday, November 27, 2006

One Last Fall Card


Here is one last fall card for the year. I love watercoloring with this set and I wanted to use it one last time before it goes up high on the shelf. I chose rich colors highlighted with black to express the coziness I feel coming into hot cider on a crisp fall day.

--The stamp sets I used are "Give Thanks" and "Double-Line Doodles". ("Double-Line Doodles" will not be available until July 2007)
--The papers are: Watercolor Paper, Basic Black, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, and Rose Red. I stamped the apple bucket image with StazOn Black and I watercolored the image with Rose Red, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, and So Safron.
--The bucket was colored with a grey watercolor crayon and painted with an AquaPainter.
--I did some doodling around the image with a Stampin' Write Journaler (the fine point end). --The Rose Red square was stamped and sponged with Rose Red ink (I love this look--one of the many wonderful aspects of coordinated inks and papers).
--The Always Artichoke base card is also sponged with Always Artichoke craft ink. The main image is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to "pop" it off the card.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment!

No comments: