When I first saw Malbec from DoodleFactory not only did I think it was just the CUTEST monkey, but I also thought it was a sock monkey. I think I may have been alone in this opinion, because none of my design teammates NOR Irene, the genius behind the DoodleFactory images, seem to see him this way.
I would like to tell you that this is the first time I have ever seen something differently than others, but ....
- Stamps: Malbec by DoodleFactory and plaque set;
- Paper: DP from Cosmo Cricket and Daisy Bucket; colored cardstock from Bazzill and SU!;
- Ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa;
- Accessories: Scalloped scissors, buttons, ribbon, brad, foam tape and edge punch
- Coloring Medium: Prismacolor pencils; Copic and Prismacolor markers;
It is a great sketch!!! (THANKS TAMI!!) I hope you can participate, too!!