This week's colors are Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, and Bordering Blue.
Here is my take on the colors:
- Stamps: Jungle Jim the Elephant from DRS Designs; Harlequin BG from Starving Artistamps;
- Papers: SU!: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Bordering Blue; Prism: Super Smooth White; DP: Imaginisce: All kinds of Happy;
- Ink: Rose Red Craft ink; Memento Tuxedo Black;
- Other stuff: Stickles; Copic Markers; foam tape; Nestabilities; border punch;
The hat is cut from the fun dp from Imaginisce. I think he looks rather festive with a party hat!!
Thanks to the design team for letting me hang with them this month!! Please check out their AWESOME designs:
- LeAnne Pugliesi - Wee Inklings
- Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
- Broni Holcomb - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
- Cathy Indelicato – Crafty Thoughts
- Danielle Kennedy – Wild Dragonfly Designs
Don't forget to link your creation to the Color Throwdown Blog!