Wednesday, February 03, 2010

SING! With Color!

Today is the Color Thowdown!  And this week the sponsor is Starving Artistamps!!!  WOO HOO!

Other exciting news is that my dear sweet friend, Debi, is this month’s Guest Designer for the CTD Team!!! More WOO HOO!!!!

Here is my card:

 CTD Sing sm

The colors are:

CTD78

I confess, I have never held soft sky in my hand, so I did a bit of guessing.  I think I went a little dark—sorry about that!!

This card uses the DoodleFactory Into the Woods Stamp set.  The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket and My Mind’s Eye.

These were fun colors to work with, and since snow keeps falling from the sky here, I wanted to go with a little taste of spring!

I hope you can play along this week!!! 

10 comments:

Debi said...

**blush** Thanks Jules you are so sweet. Love your card! Especially the designer paper and that Cosmo Cricket paper is really close in color, maybe just a touch greener but close enough to never mind.

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling card, Jules...love the CTD colors and the DF stamps are sooo adorable!!!! You did a fabulous job on this beauty!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUUUUTE!!!!! I LOVE the papers you used! The color is just fine, and I love the bit of plaid peeking out at the bottom! Great card, Jules!

T said...

Really Fabulous Juliana!

Broni said...

This is just a perfect spring card, Jules!! Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful spring card. I bet the birds are singing. So very pretty like the colors!

Janet Swofford said...

Very cute card,Juliana! I love that tree with the nest and your layout and color combo is great.TFS!
Inky hugs,
Janet

Janet Swofford said...

That should be"are great"! Sorry it's really late and i should be in bed!

LeAnne said...

How fun is this!! Love your choices of DP and ribbon! Sweet!

Kristin Eberline said...

OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! That sweet paper pieced tree and the abstract look on the top note DP is fab! Also ADORE that plaid paper at the bottom...GORGEOUS!!