Sunday, March 07, 2010

Mojo Ketto Spring!

Is spring here??  In Michigan, well, experience tells me that we haven’t seen the last of snow..but what we have is disappearing.  It is inspiring mass cleaning/organization efforts and spring stamping around here.

Today’s card was inspired by the Get Sketchy challenge for this week (no sketch, just make a spring themed card) as well  as the Mojo Monday #128 challenge. I normally shy away from contests, but the sketch fit my inspiration, so I gave it a shot.

Ketto Spring

  • Stamp: Suzette Ketto from Stamping Bella; sentiment from Starving Artistamps;
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;
  • Paper: DCWV and My Mind’s Eye;
  • Other items; Punches (tab, flower, and border); flower and rectangle die; sandpaper; copic markers; Prismacolor pencils, buttons and thread; foam tape

I hope spring is on the way to your neck of the woods!!  If it isn’t yet, hang tight, it hasn’t skipped yet!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: