Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Simply Noël

Are you ready for Christmas??  Well, if you are, can you come and give me a hand??

I love this image!  I gave her the hair color and freckles to match my oldest daughter (actually, my daughters is more of a red-orange, but I had trouble with getting the pencil colors to look natural).  She wore braids most of her early childhood (kept the tangles out).

Noel elf

This image is by “Juniper and Jupiter” from Starving Artistamps.  You can see all the entire set: HERE.  She is so sweet and she was a joy to color!  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and she is accented with Stickles and Diamond Glaze.

The other elements from this card come from Anna Griffin and Bo Bunny.

Though I don’t want to stop Christmas from coming (like the Grinch) but if it could just hold off a day so I can catch up…I would be so grateful!  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Juliana

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Oooooooooooh, she is a sweetie, Juliana! (The name/sentiment is very special to me too! ... think Grand.) ;)
I hope you & yours are staying safe & warm in the midst of all of the Northern snows & bitter cold! I'll keep a warm spot for you here, just in case .... although we've had to get out the blankies lately!

Happy New Year!
~Bev