Wednesday, June 08, 2011

More Animals!

This first one was just for fun…just playing around with the image. 

I VERY rarely stamp an outline stamp in something other than brown or black…but if you don’t try…you never know what will happen.

fun from top to bottom

I stamped the giraffe and sentiment with a pigment ink (Stampin’ Up!’s “Craft” ink in Rose Red).  Pigment inks are very slow to dry since they sit on top of the paper rather than soaking in (as a dye ink would).  So I heat set the ink.  This allowed me to use my colored pencils (+ baby oil for blending) and let me handle the piece without fear of smudging.

Other Details:

  • Stamps: Giraffe (SKU:569-13); Top to Bottom(SKU: 568-12) both from Rubbernecker Stamp Company;
  • Ink: Stampin’ Up!’s “Craft” ink in Rose Red
  • Paper: Studio G card—deconstructed; Bazzill cardstock;
  • Accessories: circle and corner rounder punches; colored pencils; foam tape;

lemur

This is just a correction of the card from THIS post. Open-mouthed smile

All better now!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

~Juliana

No comments: