Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SOAR!!!

This  week I was inspired by the sketch at Card Positioning Systems: Sketch #256

Details:
  • Stamps: Juniper and Jupiter Swingers Set from Starving Artistamps;
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap;
  • Papers: Kraft and black cardstock; Strathmore 300 series Bristol; My Mind's Eye Gertie Papers;
  • Accessories: foam tape; Spellbinders circle die; Martha Stewart Cloud stickers; American Crafts Thickers glitter letters; ribbon, embroidery floss; Copic markers;
Thanks for stopping by my blog, today!

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Love this adorable image and how you positioned your clouds! Fabulous card!

Patrice said...

Fabulous card - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-11.htm

Linda Beeson said...

I just love that little girl with her cute pigtails! Nice use of that CPS sketch.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Jules this is adorable! The felt clouds are awesome!

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
She's a darling! This reminds me of younger days on the school playground, Juliana! Such a fun card!

~Bev

Kecia said...

This is adorable, Juliana! LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD. The way you did the swing is just perfectly brilliant!