Every card maker I know has a type of card that creates "crafter's block"... where the creative juices just refuse to flow. For me, it is birthday cards... and especially for people I know. It is so bad that I have given up on most family members opting for a store bought cards. (now don't you gasp--there are some very nice cards sold today)
- Stamps: Antidepresstamps~Royality from Starving Artistamps;
- Ink: Memento tuxedo black; Tim Holtz antique linen;
- Paper: Graphic 45 and Die Cuts With a View patterned paper; white and black cardstock;
- Accessories: Copic Markers; foam tape; Stickles and Liquid Pearls (gold); Spellbinders and Sizzix dies;
- Whether you are using markers, watercolor, chalks, or pencils, I find that that when coloring faces a little white dot on each cheek bone to put a little life and whimsy to the character you are coloring.
What is your tough cardmaking audience/occasion?? Sympathy, birthday, mother's day (another toughie for me)??
I look forward to your comments!