Friday, April 12, 2013

Chevrons!

Mr. Rubbernecker listened to my plea for "Chevrons"!

I love this new background called "Horizontal Chevrons".


I stamped it on white cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I sponged from the top and bottom with ink to create a fade.

The girl ("Fern") was stamped with memento ink and colored with Copic Markers. Her sunglasses have a touch of glossy accents.




Supply Details:

  • Stamps: "Fern", "Horizontal Chevrons", "Brightens My Day" (sentiment), all from Rubbernecker Stamp Company
  • Paper: White cardstock
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint
  • Accessories: white embossing powder, flower from American Crafts, Copic Markers, glossy accents, foam tape, circle punch;

I think she is pretty cute! ;)
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Burun Estetiği said...

Hi..
This blog is really good for newbie like me and so much a lot of informative post. Truly I like it because I fully impressed to it…
burun estetigi