Thursday, August 08, 2013

Never will I leave you...

... never will I forsake you.
For this card, I used Tim Holtz Distress Stains.

  1. I dabbed some Broken China and Peeled Paint stain randomly on my craft sheet (non absorbent surface).
  2. Spritz with water.
  3. Drag and smoosh cardstock through the stain.
  4. Ink stamp with Peeled Paint Distress Stain and stamp on cardstock while still damp.
  5. Let dry.

Details:

  • Stamps: Brushed Hearts (background; "Never will I" and "Love Birds" all from Rubbernecker.com;
  • Paper: Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), Black and Teal (Bazzill);
  • Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peeled Paint; Memento Tuxedo Black;
  • Accessories: Distress stain (Peeled Paint & Broken China), Spellbinders dies, Foam Tape, Ribbon trim; 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: