... never will I forsake you.For this card, I used Tim Holtz Distress Stains.
- I dabbed some Broken China and Peeled Paint stain randomly on my craft sheet (non absorbent surface).
- Spritz with water.
- Drag and smoosh cardstock through the stain.
- Ink stamp with Peeled Paint Distress Stain and stamp on cardstock while still damp.
- Let dry.
- Stamps: Brushed Hearts (background; "Never will I" and "Love Birds" all from Rubbernecker.com;
- Paper: Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), Black and Teal (Bazzill);
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peeled Paint; Memento Tuxedo Black;
- Accessories: Distress stain (Peeled Paint & Broken China), Spellbinders dies, Foam Tape, Ribbon trim;
Thanks for stopping by!