Friday, January 17, 2014

True Love

There are new digital stamps/images at A Day for Daisies!!!
My card uses the brand new image, Mr. Right from A Day for Daisies.  (Something to note: this image is half off right now)
My inspiration was vintage valentines and old movies.  I am a sucker for both!

I didn't have any matching vintage looking ribbon, so I took this fun ribbon and took my heat gun to it in a few places.  Ta-da!  Old ribbon!

You WON'T want to miss what my fellow design team members have done!

Also it is the second week of the "Yellow" challenge at the "A Day for Daisies" blog.  I hope you can join us in using yellow!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Card Details:
Image: Mr. Right from A Day for Daisies;
Alpha Stamps: Hero Arts;
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Linen and Vintage Photo;
Papers: Bristol (smooth) paper; Very Vanilla (SU!); Bazzill dusty orchid cardstock; DP from DCWV;
Accessories: Pearls, Spellbinders dies, Martha Stewart heart and border punches; button; ribbon;


Becky said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful image and gorgeous coloring.

Deborah Anton said...

This is so beautifully colored Jules!

dpkennedy said...

Amazing coloring lady! I so love this!!