I inked the flower with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers, misted then stamp...
Then stamped once on this card:
Then I misted it lightly again and stamped a second time on this card:
Rubbernecker Watercolor Florals, I try to have a second stamping surface ready.
Thank you for stopping by today!
"Love is All You Need" card:
- Stamps: Beauty and the Beast, 2 Daisies, All You Need; all from Rubbernecker Stamps;
- Paper: cardstock from Bazzill; designer paper;
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers, Sea Glass, Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo; Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink: Chestnut Roan;
- Accessories: heart and lace punches; Spellbinders die; sequins, pearls, button, twine, foam tape;
"Proverbs 31:25" card:
- Stamps: 2 Daisies and She Is Clothed; both from Rubbernecker Stamps:
- Cardstock: Bazzill Cardstock; DCWV Embossed Card;
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peacock Feathers, Sea Glass, Shabby Shutters; Memento: Tuxedo Black;
- Accessories: Spellbinders die; stick on jewels; foam tape;