Thursday, April 03, 2014

I Otter Love You

I have certain people in my live that appreciate a cute little critters more than pretty flowers or even (GASP) chocolate!
This little guy is sure to inspire "aaaaw" in anyone!
He is the "Animal Heart" digi from Hambo Stamps.  He comes with 3 sweet sentiments!

He is destined to be sent to a special teen guy. ;)

Also, I hope you will mark your calendar and join us, April 11th for our Kevin Bacon Blog Hop!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, today!


Card Details:
Image: "animal heart" by Hambo Stamps;
Coloring Medium: Copic and Shinhan Markers;
Papers: dp from Pebbles, Inc; Kraft and white cardstock;
Accessories: foam tape, corner rounder and heart punches;

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

adorable!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh my gosh! He's a super cutie! What a fun card to give...and receive!

Becky said...

How cute! I love the image.