Both of my cards use the Rubbernececker Stamps: Floral Watercolors stamps.
My first card is for CassieT's challenge:
- Stamps: Rubbernecker Stamps: No mind has imagined and Blossom;
- Papers:white and Bazzill cardstock in light pink and green;
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks;
- Accessories: Spellbinders die, foam tape Stickles;
This second card is for "HousesBuiltofCards"'s challenge:Card Details:
- Stamps: Rubbenecker Stamps: "Faith" and "Flowers in the Breeze";
- Paper: White, and blues from Bazzill;
- Ink: VersaMark and Tim Holtz Distress Ink;
- Accessories: gold embossing powder, Spellbinders die, foam tape;
I hope to play more, but other parts of my life is getting in the way.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, today