Friday, October 10, 2014

A "Corn"y Trick or Treat

Happy Friday to YOU!

Of course, I have an A Day for Daisies card for you!
This one uses "Dancing Candy Corn Tower":
Aren't these guys just TOO CUTE!  They are colored with Copic markers.
This image is one of the new images released in the October Club Kit!

You want to check out the blogs of my fellow design team members for more cuteness!!

I
It is week #2 of the current challenge "All Sugared Up! #106" on the A Day for Daisies Blog!
I hope you can join us!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yes they are just too cute! Fabulous card too. :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is fantastic, Jules! Terrific coloring, and I love the glittery banner flag, and the way you framed up the image with the squiggles and sentiment!

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are so cute. Great design too! I was actually looking for your candy corn minions card which was what drew me to your blog in the first place. I can't find it but it is EXCEPTIONAL and I just wanted to say so! Hugs, Lesley