Friday, November 21, 2014

Beauty, Style, and Grace

Happy Friday to you!!!

Tammy, from A Day for Daisies, has created a new group of images that are bound to strike a nostalgic chord!  This time of year when I was young, list-making was an important activity!  For me, Barbie was on that list!

This image, Doll Face 3, was a joy to color:

For this card I used the sketch #178 from Deconstructed sketches:




There are more amazing examples using these beautiful images:

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila


Have you joined us for the latest challenge??
Challenge #109 - Use Houndstooth is live through noon on the 27th.  Come and play along!

Stay warm!  And thanks for stopping by my blog, today!

3 comments:

Broni said...

Oh, she is SO pretty, Juliana! I love how perfectly she's framed in the circle!!!

ChristineCreations said...

She's just so pretty Juliana!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fantastic design, Juliana! Your coloring is awesome!