Friday, July 03, 2015

It's about the shoes

Happy Holiday Friday, to my friends in the U.S!

The July Kit for A Day for Daisies is a beautiful and clever images featuring mermaids and their longing for beautiful shoes!!!

Today I have used "Mermaid She Dreams":
This card is shimmery in real life due to the addition of Perfect Pearls (By Ranger)

  • She is colored with Copic markers then masked it.  
  • I inked "abstract roses" with peacock feathers (Tim Holtz), Cool Caribbean (SU!) and sea glass (Tim Holtz).
  • I stamped off the stamp on a scrap piece of paper
  • Then I misted the stamp with water
  • I stamped over the masked image with the stamp
  • Prior to removing the mask, I misted the image with an ink, water, and Perfect Pearls
  • After removing the mask, I wanted more shimmer so I added more droplets (water with Perfect Pearls)

There are more mermaids with "sparkle":
Arielle
Broni
Juliana
Thanks for dropping by my blog to day!  I hope to see you on the "A Day for Daisies" Blog for the "Add Sparkle" challenge!

1 comment:

Broni said...

She's beautiful, Juliana! LOVE her red hair!!