The July Kit for A Day for Daisies is a beautiful and clever images featuring mermaids and their longing for beautiful shoes!!!
Today I have used "Mermaid She Dreams":
This card is shimmery in real life due to the addition of Perfect Pearls (By Ranger)
- She is colored with Copic markers then masked it.
- I inked "abstract roses" with peacock feathers (Tim Holtz), Cool Caribbean (SU!) and sea glass (Tim Holtz).
- I stamped off the stamp on a scrap piece of paper
- Then I misted the stamp with water
- I stamped over the masked image with the stamp
- Prior to removing the mask, I misted the image with an ink, water, and Perfect Pearls
- After removing the mask, I wanted more shimmer so I added more droplets (water with Perfect Pearls)
There are more mermaids with "sparkle":