Friday, October 09, 2015

Little Mermaid Witch

Happy Friday!!!

It is time for a new challenge on the A Day for Daisies Blog!  We are adding black lace!!
I got to use an image from the latest release: Little Mermaid Witch!!  She is so sweet, I am not really sure if she is a witch ;)

She is colored with Copic markers.  As is the background.
I masked her off (would have been SO MUCH EASIER if I had done the background first!!) and sprayed the background with rubbing alcohol (you could use colorless blender refill, but I am cheap frugal).

Then I spritzed the background (mask still in place) with a solution of Perfect Pearls (pearl) and water, intentionally getting drips on the background.  The background has a misty sparkle to it.
There are more beautiful black lace creations on the blogs of my fellow teammates!

Alison
Arielle
Broni
Cathy
Cindy
Jen
Juliana
Kathy
Kelly
Tanja

Enjoy you weekend, and, as always, I appreciate you stopping to look at my blog, today!

No comments: