Friday, June 10, 2016

Well, Hello Gorgeous!!

It is a "gorgeous" day here!!  AND it is Friday!

These seal images from A Day for Daisies are just cracking me UP!
I got to use "summer seal sitting", today!
The seal is colored with Shinhan markers in warm greys.  The flowers and background paper are using Copic markers.

Want to see more of these super cute seals celebrating summer (say that 5x's fast)?
Please check out the blogs of my teammates:

Please join us for our current challenge!  Use floral paper!  Check out all the details on the A Day for Daisies Blog!  

My colors today were inspired by the Color Throwdown #396!

Summer and Ice Cream!!!  What a wonderful combination!!

I hope to see you on both challenges: Color Throwdown #396 and A Day for Daisies #149!!

Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me!

No comments: