Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bargain?


Well, they got me!
Wal-mart, that is. I was there just picking up some "emergency" groceries, and I happened by the clearance table. Unable to avert my eyes, I saw gingham. Blue and green gingham. H-m-m-m-m. It was bias tape for binding a quilt, but it was only 50 cents!! Three yards for 50 cents. Well, somehow a package of each ended up in my basket, I brought them home, and now I have to figure out wat to do with this bargain.
The best that I have come up with so far, is to cut it in strips and use it like ribbon. My next thought is to bind a paper-bag book with it. The green seems to match SU!'s Certainly Celery almost perfectly! The blue is kind of a Ballet Blue.
Anyway, this card is what I have come up with so far. It pleases me.
Maybe, this time, it really was a bargain.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I wouldn't have been able to pass it up either!! Great deal!