Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!



I just wanted to make a quick post to show a project that my Oscoda class did last week.

This is a 2-4-6-8 box. It is a 5.5" x 8.5" piece of cardstock, scored lengthwise 2" from one side and scored widthwise at 2", 4", 6", & 8". The flaps on the short side of the lengthwise score are cut on the scorelines to the intersecting score line.

This box was stamped with white craft ink and the "Cheesecloth Background" stamp, then embossed with "Iridescent Ice" embossing powder. The tag was stamped with "Whimsical Alphabet-Lower" and "Everyday Flexible Phrases" in Pumpkin Pie and Black, and punched with the tag punch.

The candy is Hershey's Nuggets. We used the "Leaf Print" wheel to stamp Avery return address labels with Pumpkin Pie ink. The labels fit the chocolates PERFECTLY!

I am not super into Halloween, so it was fun to creat a project without using any Halloween stamp sets.

I hope you enjoyed my treat!

No comments: