Thursday, January 25, 2007

CASE in Point

When designing projects for my recent Pearl Ex class, I came across a card that was both a WOW and EASY. I need a simpler project to accompany the paper tole rose (very time consuming). This card made by cuccicoo1002 was the perfect card! HERE is the link to her card. Please check it out! And here is my card:


As you can see I changed VERY little. The label holder is a die cut from Ellison Design, cut with my Big Shot. The colors are Perfect Plum card base, Pale Plum in the label holder, and the Floral is stamped on Perfect Plum with VersaMark and has Gold Pearl Ex on it. One of my class members discovered on accident, that if you use more than one color of Pearl Ex it even looks better!! (like a silk jacquard print).

Please note, since this was such a blatant CASE (Copy And Share/Steal Everything) I did not post this to my gallery on SplitCoastStampers. What would be the point--we post to share ideas and Tracey had already posted a great card with this idea. I also asked her for permission to link to her card from here--some blog etiquette I have learned at SplitCoast.

Thank you Tracey for the inspiration and CASE-able card!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with this, and I thank you for taking the time to contact me about using the card. like I said, I'm honored to be CASE-worthy!

-Tracey