Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine #2

Okay, my husband should have gotten Valentine #1, but he is second this particular time. I confess--I made this quite a while back for a Stampin' Up! Contest--then chickened out at the last minute. I was then going to finish the journaling and give it to him for Father's Day--but that got so hectic with church and taking my son to soccer camp. (are you sensing a trend here?)

Well, now I am going to do it!
It is not made with chipboard coasters, but just 2 layers of cardstock (Ruby Red) and the most of the embellishments are from a "Pocket and Pieces" kit from Stampin' Up! (the pieces are Black, Confetti White, and Sahara Sand).

It was so fun to make and now it is fun to put little notes in it to him. He is my favorite person on this earth as well as my best friend.

Thanks again for stopping by!! (now on to my three kids' Valentines!)

No comments: