Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine #1

Valentine's Day has just snuck up on me!! I will be doing a stamping marathon tonight! (I also have a pretty good head cold *yuck*).

Here is #1 front and inside:

As you can see it is the same layout as yesterday's post. Since I am pretty much in panic mode, I am sticking with the motto "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

This Valentine is for the dog sitter (it doubles as a thank you). A friend of the family kept our dog, Lazarus, while we were out of town. I had to dig this stamp out of my "garage sale" bin. That bin is getting emptier and emptier--I wonder if any thing will be left in it come spring. Hopefully I can take this to the post office tonight so she will get it with regular mail tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by (stay tuned for more Valentines)!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...like the DP you paired it with!