Friday, February 08, 2008

Attention:

You are now reading an award winning blog!!!




I received this award from my good friend Shelly. She has just started (or rather just resurrected) a blog called Stamp with Shelly. She has some AWESOME stamped artwork there--so check it out!

Tammy--Stamp Happy

Donna--Dee's Studio

Lynda--Stamp Act

Rose Ann--Paper Delightz

Andria--Stampin' in the Prairies

I hope you can take some time to check these out!!

Thanks so much Shelly!!

And thank you for stopping by! (Stamping projects will be posted tomorrow--just need some batteries for my camera.)

4 comments:

Lynda said...

You are so sweet Juliana! Thank you so much! You certainly deserve the award, your blog is fantastic as are your creations! Thank you again Juliana!

~Lynda

Anonymous said...

Aww, I am touched! Thanks!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Thanks Jules! You have NO idea how much you made my day with this! Email me, and I'll tell ya' about it!

Tammy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog after visiting Stampowl's.
You are so right my sister in Christ...we have SO MUCH IN COMMON!
Write me anytime!
Let's get to know one another.
Love your blog banner too and your cards are amazing.
Tammy
parrotscribe@yahoo.com