- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candys Land
- Kittie - Kittie Kraft
- Linda - Linda’s Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Tami - A Walk on the Mild Side
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!
AND me mates Shelly and Tami have Blog Booty (aye, that's pirate talk for blog candy) so be sure you don't miss their blogs!!
This card was inspired by the technique lover's challenge-- Stair Step Fold.
One thing I would like to point out, is that Maurice, the snow guy is not crooked---I was just not careful in setting up the card--and that *step* of the card is crooked. Perhaps tomorrow I can get a better picture--until then, Maurice will have just a bit more personality.
- Stamps: Maurice, Christmas Carolers and Light post from Rubbernecker Stamp Company;
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black;
- Paper: Pearlescent Ivory, Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, White;
- Accessories: Liquid applique; Galaxy Marker-Milky Way White; Julius Alphabet (Spellbinders); colored pencils, Stickles, Glossy Accents (Ranger)