Saturday, December 06, 2008

Just Buzzzzzzzing Around

Just a quick  post today to show you a card:

Buzzing around

This was a fun one to do.  I used the flight lines from the Bees Sheet to make a flight path around the card.  It was fun to do--I did learn one thing, however.  NUMBER THE SQUARES.  I got them jumbled as I was matting them--and it took me a while to get them back in line.

I bet you are like me--busy as a bee, today.   AND that is why this post is short!

Have a great weekend!

 

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute Jules! Love the bee trail!

Joan Ervin said...

This is one adorable card, Jules...such bright, happy colors and the bee is adorable..what an awesome design...love it!!!

Kittie said...

I had to laugh about the numbering. I did a card a while back that had to be done in several squares and I had to number them on the back as I knew I wouldn't be smart enough to put them together again. This is a precious card, Juliana! I love the bee and flight.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable... or should I say... BEEEEEE utiful?

Good tip about numbering the squares. LOL

Broni said...

This is just too cute, Jules!