Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Treasure Hunt Tuesday!


Arrrrrrr ye mateys, it be a Tuesday and ya know what that means. It’s Treasure Hunt Tuesday at Rubbernecker. Check out the Rubbernecker Stamp Company Blog for the details.
There be a treasure to find as well as a bit of booty!! (Blog candy to you land lubbers Winking!)
I have just realized that I hardly EVER make Christmas cards in traditional Christmas Colors (red and green).  I find it funny--I am not usually anti-traditional--just with Christmas cards, I guess.  So here is my attempt at traditional colors--(notice, I couldn't even do a Christmas green?? Rolling Eyes)  The sentiment treatment idea came from Anna Wight over at Sassy & Sweet Notes.  THANKS ANNA!
Angel-Peace on Earth tent
Stamps: Lucia and  Scroll Peace from Rubbernecker Stamp Company;
Paper: Real Red and Chocolate Chip (SU!); light and medium sage (Bazzill); White (GP)
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento;
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic markers; Sequin, brad, embossing folder; Nestabilities;
AND be sure to check back tomorrow for the Rubbernecker Blogger Challenge!!
Good luck treasure hunting!!!
 

4 comments:

Candy said...

Love your map & treasure chest!!

Broni said...

Oh, this is just WAY COOL, Jules! I LOVE those colors and look at all the wonderful scallops!! Yeah, I really do like that sentiment banner too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very sweet Jules.I like the colors even if its not really *green*

Anonymous said...

Jules! I love the colors you used...well I like everything about this! Great job ;-) Linda D