Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Challenge

The folks over at Stamp Something Challenge Blog are having a Birthday challenge. Starving Artistamps is the sponsor and there is BLOG CANDY to be won.
Here is my Birthday Card:
SS-Yapples Birthday
Is Yapples the best party animal, or WHAT!?!

I have to admit, I got a little carried away with this card...and I blame Yapples. He kept yelling MORE!!!!! So I kept up with more.

The jumping off place for this card was the kuler site and the color combo: curtis. Between the computer up stairs and the stamp dungeon downstairs--the brown got changed to black and the orange morphed into two oranges.

The Way to Use It Challenge was my jumping off point (and how I found the kuler site) and it was to get us to break out of our normal color pattern--and this CERTAINLY does it for me. I usually don't use THIS MANY colors on a card.

Well, anyway, Yapples is happy! AND it is a fun and festive card!
I hope you play along with the Stamp Something Challenge!

(BTW--Don't forget to check the button on my sidebar--Yapples can come home with you for 10% off with that discount code!!)

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Jules!!! That image just cracks me up!!! Love your coloring on this, too!! Can't wait till March...whoohoo!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card Julianna! Thanks for joining us. :)