Today I tried to do the color challenge at SplitCoast...I really did...but it just didn't work bout for me today.
BUT on the UP side...
I got to use this yummy Cosmo Cricket paper (that happened to JUMP into my hand last week at the LSS).
- Stamps: Brushed Rose and Valentine Love Heart Phrase set
- Paper: White (GP); regal rose, bravo burgundy, & taken with teal (SU!); pink (DCWV) DP (Cosmo Cricket);
- Ink: aged mahogany and antique linen and various inks for coloring;
- Accessories: Wizard and dies, ticket corner punch, sponge, ribbon
Just an old fashioned valentine.
Take a minute and check out the Rubbernecker Stamp Company Blog for the latest in Rubbernecker news. AND be sure to see what the rest of the Rubbernecker Divas are up to:
- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candys Land
- Joan - Stamping with a Passion!
- Kittie - Kittie Kraft
- Linda - Linda’s Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Tami - A Walk on the Mild Side
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!