Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank You cards

My daughter's church choir is performing their musical tomorrow.  One of the other parents is organizing thank you gifts for the director and accompanist.  Of course, I volunteered the cards to go with the gifts.

The first one, for the accompanist, I reworked a card I had already made.  I needed a larger card for all of the children to sign. (I made an insert to be adhered on the inside after the choir signs it)  HERE is the card I reworked.Rework for Mrs Wills

The medallions along the bottom are Brenda Walton clear stamps that I got from Michaels a long time ago.

For the Director, I used a previously colored image (which is why I often color two or three when I do one--so I have extra images handy for a quick card). 

Peony for Mrs Thomas

The image is from Starving Artistamps and is off the Bees Sheet.  It has an insert to be signed as well.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend--I know I will have a great time watching my daughter perform (which she loves to do).

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I am sure the performance will be beautiful! and what a great idea to color extra images...thanks!

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are gorgeous Jules. I love the matching like a frame on the birds, the flower is just awesome. Gorgeous cards.

dpkennedy said...

These are beautiful! Great coloring! They are going to love them!

Sandra MacLean said...

Those cards are just gorgeous Juliana!! Especially the birdy one! I love the soft colors and the sponging. Beautiful!