The theme of Wacky Wednesday #2 is...Fancy Folds!! So anything but a regular spine fold on your card.
I went with a tri-fold card.
You can see the inside flap here:
I think this would be perfect to write a longer letter on the inside of the card.
Paper: Pink and Green-Bazzill; White Georgia Pacific;
Accessories: Nestabilities; Dew Droppy Thingies; Watercolor brush, Sponge, Martha Stewart Border punch, Corner Rounder punch; Pin.
Now check out the rest of the design team's creations:
- Bev - Savor the Journey
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Candy - Candys Land
- Joan - Stamping with a Passion!
- Kittie - Kittie Kraft
- Linda - Linda’s Works of Heart
- Shelly - Stamp with Shelly
- Tami - A Walk on the Mild Side
- Sherry - Walkin' on the BAD Side!
And don't forget to link YOUR creation back to the Rubbernecker Stamp Company Blog!! The Magical Mr. Linky is waiting for you on this post.