Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wacky Wednesday: Frame + Sneak Peek

WACKYWEDNESDAYLADIES

Yes, it is Wacky Wednesday!  All of the challenge details are on the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG.  This week, Kittie, has challenged us to use frames!  Use your imagination!  For inspiration check out the design team’s creations (links are to the right here, or check out the list on the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG)!

I thought the new-to-be-released (May 28) set Baby Inchies, would make a cute baby gift. (so come back for the blog stroll tomorrow to see all of the new releases)

Baby Inchie Ensemble

The frame is an unfinished frame from Joann’s. 

Baby Inchie Frame

The picture holder is from Mikes (I got it at Christmastime—one of those projects I never got around to completing).  The “feet” are unfinished wooden beads.  I have it holding an envelope to a gift card holder.  I thought this would be a cute presentation for a gift card, that the mom could use to hold a picture of her cherub later.

Baby Inchie Holder

Other deets: the printed papers are from Graphic 45 (Baby 2 Bride), K & Co., and Paper Pizzazz.  The ribbon is May Arts Ribbon from Rubbernecker.  The dots on the feet of the picture holder and the inside of the frame are made with cheap cotton swabs.

The inchies are stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, colored with Prismacolor pencils, and the edges are inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen.

What are you going to do for Wacky Wednesday?  Don’t forget to post your link on the Rubbernecker Stamp Company BLOG.

Don’t forget the blog stroll tomorrow (Thursday, May 28)!!

17 comments:

Kittie said...

Juliana, What a wonderful and creative baby gift. There is so much detail with each piece. I love your color combinations and designer paper. It almost makes me wish I had a baby! Well.....Spew......that was taking a little too far. Gorgeous work, Jules.

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW...This is sooooo sweet! I love everything bout it! How creative! :)

Candy said...

Wow Jules, what a wonderful baby gift set!! Love very thing about it...perfect...:)

Broni said...

Jules, your details are amazing on these baby projects! I love the little feet on the photo holder! Oh, and Kittie's comment cracked me up!!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA girl!! Now this is such a GORGEOUS gift set!! I love the images, the colors and the vintage feel of everything!! Gorgeous as can be!! :) TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Jules...what a FABULOUS baby set...you used those baby inchies to perfection!!!!!! The colors are sooo soft and pretty...love those little round feet, too!!! Awesome work, girlfriend!!!!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! You did a gorgeous job on the frame, the card, and the picture holder! LOVE how you decorated the wooden items - so soft and adorable with those little inchies!!!

Becky said...

Wow...These are gorgeous, you are so creative, I love the dp you used. That frame is just awesome.

Bethany Paull said...

This is really darling. I'm so in love with the photo holder and those darling little polka dot feet.

Shelly said...

What a fabulous ensemble Jules! I adore the colors and your creative designs. The dots on the feet of the photo holder are a nice touch!

Liz Williams said...

I love these adorable ideas. TFS

Marlene said...

Ok--It's Thursday. You are still on Tuesday. I want to participate in this stroll but I am at a standstill. No clue, either. Help.

bwgayoso said...

Love it!!! So sweet : )

dpkennedy said...

Oh wow! Just beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous and amazing ensemble!! Wow!!

Savor the Journey said...

Juliana, this is such an outstanding collection of creativity! I love every dainty little element! Way to take baby gifting to a new treasure level!

~Bev

Jan Hennings said...

I think it's MaRveLOuS!!!
Love this set :)